Employer: Westdale Properties
Location: Northgate Mall
# Positions: 1
Type: Full-Time | Term Position (Maternity leave replacement)
Westdale Properties is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Northgate Mall Regina team!
• Provide administrative support, as required by the Centre Manager and Management Team including document processing, records management photocopying, and handling of confidential material.
• Perform reception duties including answering the telephone directing incoming calls, serving customers who enter the administrative office, date stamp and distribute incoming mail, prioritize and direct correspondence to ensure timely customer service and responsiveness.
• Assist with preparation of documents such as tenant memos, notices and various correspondence.
• Prepare banking deposits as required.
• Daily Gift Card reconciliation & monthly Gift Card Inventory.
• Manage incoming and outgoing courier services.
• Collect and enter tenant sales monthly.
• Organize office staff events, team meetings and site visits from owners, head office officials, etc.
• Manage service calls for office equipment (photo copiers, telephones and postage machine).
• Maintain central filing (both paper and electronic) systems with special attention to tenant lease files and legal documents.
• Maintain central electronic filing system to ensure correspondence, contracts, leases, letters of offer, request for service, contractor and vendor correspondence are properly filed.
• Assist the Marketing Director when required utilizing a team approach to ensure goals are met.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience Required
• Minimum High School Diploma with (preferred) post‐secondary secretarial or business education.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Minimum one year of administrative experience (2‐5 years preferred).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well-developed time management and organization skills.
• Able to work independently and prioritize time sensitive tasks.
• Self‐motivated, diplomatic, innovative, dependable, detail orientated and able to accept challenges.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment; at ease with all levels of management (internal and external).
• Experience and knowledge of retail business is an asset.
• Must be able to provide clear criminal clearance certificate.
Term Position (Maternity leave replacement)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Interested applicates should send their resume, with cover letter and references, to: CeceliaL@westdaleproperties.com